Transport Heritage NSW has recently acquired vintage railmotor, CPH 13.
CPH railmotors began service on country New South Wales rail lines in 1923 and operated well into the mid-1980s, providing some 60 years of service.
CPH 13 was built in 1925 and in its final years of service, operated along the Illawarra line providing local services until withdrawn in 1984.
CPH 13 has been acquired by THNSW as a future restoration project in anticipation of future demand for heritage train experiences at the NSW Rail Museum, as part of the Loop Line Upgrade Project.
Thanks to Goodwin Alco Group for preserving the Railmotor and for ensuring this priceless piece of rail heritage was cared for over many years.